Tuesday, January 13, 2009

I've Had It!

Dish made a decision. Because I want to be like the stars, I will choose a meaningful name for my baby. Aluminum Foil Camera Smith. Aluminum foil sparkles and protects my food, therefore I love it. "Camera" for all the times I wish I'd brought my camera to capture special moments. The baby will remind me. Ben and Jen Affleck have named their latest child: Seraphina. Dish has a freaky name as well so no judgment here (!).

Tonight is full of ado: Dish enjoys the beginning of American Idol when they bring out the screaming crazies. Plus, I want to see if Paula and Kara scratch or sniff each other. Not sure the table is big enough for these four! At 9pm, I'll skip over to The Mentalist where Simon Baker will deal with witchcraft gone awry. I want to see how much they desecrate The Craft--so typical. By 10 pm, I'm wandering over to Mariska Hargita in SVU, praying her partially collapsed lung re-inflates. Our Get Well wishes are with you, Marish!

What else is on Dish's mind? Well, I wonder if Superman is safe in Cote D'Ivoire and Nigeria. My fears turn to rage when I remember what happens to Kyra Sedgwick in Singles. She gets her sweetheart ready for his trip overseas then catches him with another woman at a local club. I mentioned this to the superhero and he laughed. "That's funny," he said, not disputing my paranoia.

Aluminum Foil, where's my beer and snacks!?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

"Dish" is not a freaky name. It could have been Soupbowl or Coffeecup or Fingerbowl or Assiette.

Dish said...

You're so right. Dish ain't so bad. Kinda like Casserole, too.