Thursday, February 26, 2009

Business Trip to Africa = Secret Family?

So Superman informed Dish that tomorrow's trip to Nigeria/Ethiopia will last two weeks, not one. He claimed I already knew this. As he described the many meetings he'll attend, the slides he's preparing, my eyes glazed over and I'm now watching Snapped, where women kill their spouses. It makes me feel better. Remember in Along Came Polly when J-Aniston says her father had a whole other secret family? Dish can see it already. Maybe I'll get more presents out of this.

I say thank you to Access Hollywood, who is not covering Octomom anymore. Dr. Phil, on the other hand, is whoring it up with many shows on the psycho mother. Every time I see her on TV, I turn it off.

And yes, I did dream about Jude Law last night. We were at a gala, and I told him his face was too fat. He blushed. Immediately, I backpedaled, which only dug a deeper hole: Jude, take a look at Tom Hanks and Julia Roberts (who were seated nearby). They have long, narrow faces, therefore make more money.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Doesn't superman go off and save people? Isn't superman faithful to LL? The second family belongs to another superhero, but who is it?

Dish said...

True, Anon, Superman is good and a savior (and probably too ADD/OCD to be UNfaithful!). The second family might only exist in Dish's paranoid imagination.