Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Daddy, Tell Me a Bedtime Story

Dish has had a trying day. I say with love that Superman is slightly Benjamin Button in that he's aging backwards and is now in diapers. He needs a lot of organizing--which I'm deliriously happy to do (he's that handsome)--and today I'm ready to fall over from fatigue. Bear in mind, if he texted me to help him make a to-do list for his next mission, I'm already on Item #12.

Two more errands and I'll be home. What am I looking forward to most? Obama's speech at 9pm ET (I must be *really* tired). I can't wait for Daddy to tell me how he'll kiss the nation's boo boos and make them better. Either that or I'm so sleep-deprived and O's drone is kinda laxatative in a good way.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that's funny. Is superman that baby you are holding? Have you seen Benjamin Button?

Dish said...

Superman is definitely the baby, but as with most babies, he keeps me entertained. Have not seen Benjamin Button because I can't sit still for three hours. Loved Brad and Cate so much in Babel, it's difficult for me to imagine them topping that performance. Of course, I'll see Button when it comes out on DVD.