Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Ironing and TV

Chapter 453 of Living in the Past: Dish watched a little Ordinary People while ironing tonight. As I singed my fuscia pillow case, leaving a lovely iron mark, I could help noticing how amazing Mary Tyler Moore was. She has one bad scene where she shakes and her face falls apart, but otherwise, she's flawless as the frigid mother who tries to keep up appearances. She may not be warm at home, but she loves to golf and party. It goes without saying, Donald Sutherland is his usual hotness, but I'm keeping a lid on my love.

Valentine's Day, the ickiest day of the year, approaches. Superman will be in Florida and I have two 10$ bets that he'll forget me on VD altogether. Lucky for me, I have some special gay boyfriends ready to pick up the slack. Watch out, Chelsea!

No comments: