Friday, February 27, 2009

"Governor Facelift"

That's what Kathy Griffin called Schwarzeneggar (sp? oh, who cares). As Superman graced me with his last hour on land, we watched True Lies and ate sushi. Somehow, he got me to eat crab and salmon tartare, all while watching Jamie Lee Curtis rock that little black dress and tote a machine gun. It all adds up: Superman is a spy. The purpose of this trip to Africa is to bring down a big illegal cartel, not partake in financial medical conference things. I'm so pulling out my black dress and ensuring passport readiness, you know, just in case.

In gossip, I made myself watch The Insider and Entertainment Tonight. Felt very curious to check out Mary Hart's age: 58. Wondered how often co-hosts could say the words "fun" and "lots." The answer is: very often.

No comments: