Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Coincidence? I Don't Think So!

Did anyone else notice how Katie looks like Suze now? I have no problem with KC going butch (you should see me today), especially if it boosts her in ratings. It's less threatening to some than her sexy blond bombshell look. Katie always perks me up and I enjoy the psychology behind the appearance changes. Butch is the new black! Even Dish cut her hair, but I fear I'll always look like a nineteenth century seamstress with alabaster skin, red hair and a taste for clothes that make my body disappear.

Dish enjoyed Obama last night but he didn't break me. I didn't cry once, not even when he read that adorable girl's letter. Sniff. Bottom line: Michelle has smokin' arms, but I wish she'd covered them just this once. It's winter. And while I appreciate the big picture, Obama should get his facts straight: We did not invent the automobile. The Germans invented the gasoline engine which was placed in a French car. So take that: the Nazis and the Frogs are responsible (Facts received from a highly reliable source--Dish has a fleet of historians at her disposal). We did invent everything else, though, and we're spreadin' liberty throughout the land.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you really think that KC is butch? She always seems so girlie, a serious girlie.

Dish said...

She's definitely butch-er with this haircut but I agree, she *is* very girlie in manner and feature. She went a little too far to the other side of the spectrum with the longer blond haired sexy look, which I thought was too Hollywood and "middle-aged desperate." I can't decide if I like her hair this short (though it was "adorable" during the first Iraq war). I would have chosen more of a look like Michelle Pfeiffer at the end of Up Close & Personal--chin-length and darker.