Friday, February 13, 2009

Deep Dish Pizza

I've been thinking about Octo-mom. It's easy to hate her but I feel sad that she's such an attention whore. This whoredom is viral with the Internets and reality TV. The more focused on screens, the more people want to be on them. Now everyone is capitalizing on Octo-mom. Instead of ignoring and banishing such outrageousness, she's on TV all the time. Angelina is weighing in and Dr. Phil just did a whole show. Oops. Never mind all the above.

So--back to better topics. Dish had a very frustrating Gale Harold dream last night. I'd heard he was in NYC, attending some continuing education Improve Yourself seminar. Great, I thought! Time to follow him. I saw this tall, lanky perfect-haired fellow walking toward a non-descript building in Chelsea and I had to be in his air space. I was close enough to see he wore rouge (just like Dish!). Got into the seminar and sat behind my motorcycle-accidented heartthrob. I leaned closer, then closer...and IT WASN'T GALE! Alas, I was stuck in this seminar....

As a ps. stay tuned for Superman Valentine's details. I've been okay with crumbs but if I get a measly Valentine's text tomorrow, he is truly out the door. Dish can do better! Thanks to He's Just Not That Into You for setting me back on track.

No comments: