Monday, May 17, 2010

Random

It's funny that on last week's Real Housewives of New York City the sunglass-wearing-indoors "music producer" compared Countess LuAnn's voice to that of Madonna and Fergie. I was too shocked to laugh. The Countess admitted she wasn't a singer but she liked to sing. I do, too, much to everyone's chagrin. I'm sure a good microphone would help. It helped Kanye stay on key!

Brothers & Sisters finale: Interesting how one accident could injure so many Walkers. Why couldn't this happen to the Kardashians or the Lohans? Not that I want injuries, it's just that some people should go before others.

Thank god Ashley Olsen is okay after her bad flight, which had to make an emergency landing in Virginia. I don't want another star to get into a plane accident.

Lindsay Lohan was caught falling again at Cannes and she flashed her panties. I'm just happy I haven't seen her hoo-ha on the Internets in a while.

Christina vs. Gaga: Why pit these two against each other? Dish prefers Gaga's wackiness (it's getting a smidge old). It's the era of Gaga and the latest pics of Christina seem too Gaga-esque. Her stylists are steering her in the wrong direction and she should go back to either retro or S&M. Both women have fabulous pipes.

No comments: