Sunday, May 30, 2010

RIP and Congratulations

So, two stars dead within 48 hours. Where's the third? Dennis Hopper always seemed like a crazy SOB. I enjoyed his scenery chomping in Speed but his iconic weirdness kept me from fully embracing him. Might have to rewatch some of his old flicks. A young man took me on a first date to see Blue Velvet. Needless to say, I ran for the door the minute the credits rolled.

With the sad comes the happy news that Celine Dion is pregnant with twins. I hope all goes well! One is never enough. Twins run in my family but if I had to carry more than one, I'd camp out in front of the TV for nine months and drink energy shakes. Everyone else would have to do my work since I wouldn't want to upset the bebes. If anyone argued, I'd say "Eff off, I'm high risk."

2 comments:

John Haracopos said...

J.J. is very sad- A world with Dennis Hopper doesn't seem just. A world without Celine Dion however would be a good start. I don't get the attraction is to a Praying Mantis in bad clothing that never stops screaming long enough to sing...

Anonymous said...

The excellent JJ swings again and hits a homer.