Thursday, May 13, 2010

The Real Housewives of New York City

Dish is ready for this evening's festivities: Cupcakes, Countess LuAnn, Ramona Singer, Jill Zarin, Alex from Brooklyn, Kelly Bensimmon, Sonya Morgan, and Bethenny Frankel. These women are horrible to each other but I have to see them behave badly. It reminds me of that tried-and-true lesson: treat your neighbor like a donkey's a-hole and get away with it. You may be wondering why no real picture of these Skeletors. Pure paranoia--and someday the world will recognize my art for its genius. Plus, I figure this way of commemorating the stars that I adore is less invasive than following them like a papparazzo. The stars HATE being photographed. Whaddya think?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dish is a genius in every field of endeavor. Artists around the world are drooling with envy.

Dish said...

Thanks, Anonymous!