Tuesday, May 11, 2010

This Might Be Too Long But I Have a Cold

I came home singing, so happy that Gordon White resigned as prime minister and now Damon Cameron--who is much better looking--will take over England. It's a happy day when an attractive person takes office. Then TG spoiled everything by saying DC was super conservative. Sigh.

Everyone's in an uproar about the Newsweek article on gays playing straight. Based on the tidbits I read, the piece sounded far too subjective (derrrr) for serious consideration. So let's forget about it. I thought--subjectively--Sean Hayes did straight pretty well in Promises, Promises. The ghost of Jack MacFarland faded from my brain and I let in hetero-Sean's-character take over. He played the Jack Lemmon type of guy who is courteous, unassuming and opens doors for women (okay, that's a little gay). Sure, I'll boycott Newsweek. You wouldn't get this kind of crap in People where real life happens.

On another note, after watching Sonia from The Real Housewives of New York City talk to that psychic, Dish dreams of reading Tarot cards to Upper East Side ladies. I'm not missing any teeth, I'll flatter till the cows come home, and I'd wear a suit. And I'm really good at reading cards.

No comments: