Saturday, January 15, 2011

Countdown to Matrimony: Wedding Movie #30

My Best Friend's Wedding: Of course! I love this one even though I know it by heart: the ludicrousity of Julia being a food critic, how Rupert Everett brought about a firestorm of gay best friend roles, Susan Sullivan's elegance, and this time I got misty over the wedding rather than the last dance scene. My Rupert Everett savior is TG. Tonight we are recreating the Rehearsal Dinner role at The Oyster Bar.

"Love the bag, love the shoes, love everything, love to."

And now, time to get married!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Go, Dish. Tell us what happens and congratulations.

Unknown said...

Matchfinder's Saini matrimony offers amazing benefits to registered users. Find your desired soulmate today.

Allyseek said...

Wow! amazing post..
For the best Egypt bride and groom profiles, register on allyseek's Egypt matrimony.