Thursday, January 13, 2011

Dazed Dish

I'll be honest: I'm spaced out. I've woken up a few times in a panic, OMG, I'm getting married. It's coming soon! I've never done this. What if I pass out? My goal for Sunday: Will strive to contract Acquired Situational Narcissism, the celebrity affliction where a person becomes used to being looked at. Both TG and I had a tough time being filmed for The New York Times. We are so used to looking at others (and ourselves, secretly).

So what about the stars? It breaks my heart that Rupert Friend and Keira Knightley have split, allegedly over how public their relationship is or the "distance caused by different work schedules." I don't believe this as an excuse really.

Poor Martha Stewart got headbutted by her dog and needed stitches. Get better soon, Martha. I just received some of your sheets from my registry. So soft!!!

5 comments:

susan said...

oh shoot. didn't know you had registered!

Dish said...

It's okay! We really don't need anything. Our apartment is stuffed. We're excited to see you!

susan said...

we're all excited, too!

Anonymous said...

What about Hillary falling as she boarded a plane? Not funny (well, maybe a little). http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=suTm60alj44

Dish said...

It's funny to see a celebrity fall because, honestly, I fall like this OFTEN!