Tuesday, January 25, 2011

I'm Oprah's Secret Sister, Too! Please!!!

Blessed is the woman who is Oprah's long-lost kin! To juice up her finale, Oprah should have a secret baby, too. She's a genius, but it's hard for me to believe she'll really stick with just running her own network. Unless she's really conquering the world. More power to her. Jason Sudeikis and ScarJo might be dating. It's sad when starlets date down. TG just explained what urinal cakes are. Forty-two years of ignorance. This morning's Oscar nominations have challenged me. I've seen none of the movies. Can Dish make her choices based on no viewings? It's possible, though I do want to see The Social Network, The Cat's Pajamas, The Black Swan, and The King's Speech. Too many Best Film nominations. Toy Story 3? WTF.

3 comments:

DM said...

DM wants to see The King's Speech with Dish and TG next weekend.

DM said...

We could add DBRO and DBSK and have a real PARTY!

HersheyKiss said...

It's a spectacular film! I hope you enjoy it!