Sunday, January 02, 2011

Two Weeks Notice!

It's hard to believe in 14 days, I will be exactly like Valerie Bertinelli and Shania Twain: MARRIED. Both divas married on New Year's Day. And if things couldn't start off more romantically, the Post published a cozy pic of Meg Ryan and John Cougar Mellencamp walking arm in arm in NYC. Ever since reconnoitering with that nasty Russell Crowe, being blamed for the breakup of her marriage to Dennis Quaid (who was no saint), and getting bad plastic surgery, I've waited for Meg to find love again. I had hope when she was linked to newly single Tim Robbins but that died down after a couple days. Surely, no I can't say this, she can find someone hotter. Starting off year on a bad foot. Never mind, I hope she and John Cougar are very happy.

David Arquette checked into rehab. He did some of his finest work in Never Been Kissed.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Meg Ryan's face is sad.