Saturday, January 22, 2011

Saturday Panic

I was folding laundry, happily doing chores when I was struck down by panic. Not to worry, I always have a delayed reaction to big events so I went into Beverly Housewives mode to calm the jitters. Watched two episodes (whereupon I thoroughly joined Team Camille), then played this excellent game (clocking Sandra Bullock's foes with her awards) until I reached 94% accuracy: http://www.tmz.com/2011/01/22/sandy-revenge-2-game/. I highly recommend.

One more day of vacation until I return to normal life. There is much to look forward to: a new social security card, a potential new apartment and Ricky Martin will play Che in Evita. But who will play her? I can't even imagine. Lady Gaga? Please don't say Christina Aguilera, though she does have the pipes.

2 comments:

DBSK said...

Ricky Martin as Che?? I pass.

Dish said...

I'm more worried about who will be cast as Evita. Someone amazing, with talent and not just a name! An unknown would be excellent!