Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Happy Birthday, Dolly Parton!

The world is a nicer place because of Dolly. "Better Get to Livin'" was the first fast song played at my wedding reception. Dolly for President! Her breasts could be Chiefs of Staff.

So, Rush Limbaugh just said some awful things about Nicole Kidman's having a child via surrogate, implying that Kidman didn't want to be pregnant. If that were true, why the f*ck should he care? As DM might say, Rush is doing "genital policing." More importantly, Rush hasn't read Andrew Morton's biography on Tom Cruise, where he details all the difficulties Nicole had getting pregnant. He is fat.

Some good news: Naveen Andrews and Barbara Hershey are back together. Some people can't stay apart--and shouldn't. Sure, they can have babies while on a break, but trials and tribulations just make a couple stronger.

A nice essay on Ricky Gervais: http://www.huffingtonpost.com/pablo-andreu/gervais-proves-americans-_b_810048.html. I think he'll be back because everyone is talking about him. Go, Ricky!

Three days of being married and I love it. Downside: I have to be careful when going out since I don't want to be mobbed by my fans who read The NYTimes and saw our video. I finally understand the stress stars endure.

Oh...and some bad-good news: The A-List is coming back for a second season. I guess America likes tired gay stereotypes. I will totally not be watching.

1 comment:

DBSK said...

Happy birthday, Dolly!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!