Friday, January 21, 2011

MSNBC Drama

Many of my friends worship Keith Olbermann and have lovingly attached him to the string of fun liberal pundits sparkling across the airwaves (I sort of loathe them all even though I'm a Democrat). KO speaks his mind with a combination of repressed violence and erudition. I enjoyed him from time to time but turned off completely during the 2008 election--when many anchors, pundits, interviewers became blatantly sexist and created this shining halo of brilliance around a relative unknown. Long story short, KO has left MSNBC abruptly. I bet he sniffed loudly, swallowed his rage and neatly left the desk.

Dish watched American Idol briefly and basked in the glow of J.Lo. The show is boring without Simon, but I do love Jennifer and Steven. They are great, just need Simon. The beginning of the season is the only part I watch because the singers are more awful.

Lastly, in addition to The Kardashians, who only became famous because of Kim's fat ass, I'm so very tired of reading about how Jennifer Aniston inexplicably can't keep a man. Neither can any single person. Why pick on her? Things were fine before he went to film Mr. and Mrs. Smith. Did we forget the long relationship with Vince Vaughn? Maybe she doesn't want a long-term relationship. Some people don't. She has all the money in the world, could date anyone, is pretty. Maybe she just wants to have a fling or two and hang out on the beach with her dogs.

3 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

I'm counting on Dish for the scoop .. what really happened with Keith O.?? Dish, your work is cut out for you. The American people want to know!

Dish said...

He was canned!!!

HersheyKiss said...

Mon dieu!!