Friday, June 10, 2011

Making Marriage Work: Ice T and Coco

Certain Hollywood marriages inspire me. Tom and Rita. Julia and Danny. The non-union of Kurt and Goldie. But my all-time favorite marriage is that of Ice T and Coco. This woman has the roundest butt I've ever seen and I love her Twitter pics of her bethonged super-tan ass. We could all learn from her. As for Ice T, well, I've adored his music/acting since college. They were recently on The View, telling the world the elements of a lasting marriage: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgVwyI2mm2g. Of course, they have a new show debuting this Sunday. Dish will so be watching, as long as it doesn't interfere with The Real L Word. Speaking of which, the premiere of this one showed actual vadge. Shocking but no big deal.

Jack White and his wife are throwing a divorce party. So glad the stars can be amicable when most splits are bitter. Now maybe Jack and Renee Zellweger can get make sweet love again. I've never let go of them as a couple.

So last night's Real Housewives of New York City. You know, I think these ladies are friends. No one is really having massive problems that can't be solved with a public discussion at lunch. The only one who can't seem to articulate herself is Alex. Then Kelly constantly interrupts her. Strange women overall, but beautiful during their hissies.

No comments: