Thursday, June 09, 2011

Shocker: George Clooney Is Single Again!

I immediately told the news to a sweet sexagenarian, who though happily married, pines over Mr. Salt and Pepper. I love his sense of humor and find his screen presence charming, but he doesn't do it for me. Wonder who will be his next GF--another leggy brunette? Maybe Snooki will have the honors. She just dumped her BF.

TV Shows I Wish Had Never Been Canceled: Studio 60 on the Sunset Strip (the best thing Matthew Perry did aside from Friends) and Swingtown (Lana Parrilla and Grant Show 4ever!!!). Miss them dearly.

You might have wondered why I haven't commented on the latest coming out of Justin Theroux and Jennifer Aniston as a couple. It seems fine, though I can't get over the beard. His looks have been sketchy since Zoolander.

No comments: