Saturday, February 09, 2013

You Give Me Cabin Fever!

For the last four days, I've been indoors. No slacking here, I swear. Not only did I finish a 1k piece puzzle but I also oinked my way through 6 pints of ice cream and watched 40 episodes of The West Wing, sobbing every 43 minutes. Damn you, Martin Sheen, and your eloquent speeches. Awesomeness comes in a little package sometimes. There was a long period of time when Martin was more famous than his son. The sugar makes me forget the cruel reality of today's appetite for misbehaving celebrities. Slurp, slurp, toffee chip crunch with M&Ms, raspberry swirl and cookies & cream. So delicious!

Christina Applegate quit Up All Night, the show no one was watching anyway. TG has already called his agent at CAA to demand a co-starring role with his best friend, Will Arnett. TG would play the loveable sidekick who is filled with man-love (and the first beer-bong-man-love-baby?). I feel very strongly that Christina should give up sit-coms and do romantic comedies. She killed in The Sweetest Thing. What about The Sweetest Thing 2 with Christina hooking up with Jason Bateman who was hilarious?

Tomorrow, my review of Game Change...

No comments: