Thursday, May 15, 2008

Aniston Lowering Herself

Since I can identify with her on so many levels--looking great in a bikini, being dried up with one foot in the grave--I feel Jennifer Aniston is scraping the bottom of the barrel by dating John Mayer. I saw him in the Swiss Army store in Soho a few years back and I could have totally beaten him up. He may have the wit the call himself a "douchebag" and speak Japanese to papparazzi, but she can do better. She was married to today's latest advertisement for overpopulation. Every girl knows you have to at least go a step higher than your previous catch. Or date someone who's super smart and interesting (read: to make up for the hideousness). I say she needs to hold out for a hero...and not Jack Nicholson.

In similar news, I have a crush. I am noticing XYs again. My new crush is at my gym, which implies all sorts of things. He's everywhere, hanging balloons, greeting people, making calls, opening the doors when it gets stifling. One day as I fiddled with my audio-device, he came over to help. So now I love him.

No comments: