Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Is Nicole Really Pregnant?

Forgive the evilness of Dish's latest conspiracy theory. It's paranoia derived from Bree's fake pregnancy on Desperate Housewives. Since Nicole announced her pregnancy and the bump photos appeared, something seems off--along with Nicole's new collagen asslips. If we go by reports of how far along she is, shouldn't she be showing more? She could be one of those annoying females that stays thin and pops right at the end. I won't believe any pregnancy until I see it shooting out the vadge, or more likely, coming from a scheduled C-section.

I used to love Nicole until I noticed in Birth that she'd had massive amounts of work done. Plus, Margot at the Wedding Left a Bad Taste in My Mouth. I'm not sure why something so superficial could taint my love, but perhaps, it'll return (with a decent movie and less plastic surgery!).

2 comments:

J.J. said...

Dear Dish, I agree Miss Kidman needs to spent less time getting pumped! But she needs to be reminded that she is not a blonde nor should she ever be one!
The reason she keeps working on her face is because of her haircolor! The blonde washes all the color out of her skin and makes her look like a hag, so she thinks that face work will help, when all she really needs is a bottle of Miss Clairol #47!!!

Dish said...

John, you are so insightful. The one time I got superblond highlights, I looked like Casper the Friendly Ghost. I adored her bright red hair.

You really need to get some of these celebs on the ball.