Friday, May 30, 2008

The Oscar Curse

You know what's funny? Turning on the TV to see Holly Hunter in Little Black Book--about a paranoid GF checking on her BF only to find eventually that he's a DH. Holly plays the wisecracking mentor who eggs Brittany Murphy along. I'm like, Holly, what were you thinking? Did you need the money to support your twins? It's almost like she's mocking us by being in the movie. That's it!

So, I console myself by watching Jennifer Love Hewitt in The Truth About Love, about a cheating spouse and how the best friend, a rugged yet filmy Dougray Scott, is really Mr. Right (he usually is). I secretly love J-Love. She has such a nice smile. And she just seems nice. When those bikini pictures showed up last year, I loved her even more because she and I have the same ass--only mine is even bigger. In her honor, I'm totally wearing a bikini and jiggling next time I go beaching.

No comments: