Monday, May 05, 2008

Gossip and Gas

Tonight's treat is Gossip Girl, which is all about pastel raincoats tonight. I'm a little bored since Serena is so goody goody, unlike the books. None of them smokes either and, hullo, Blair is the queen of bulimia and there is no hurl on the show. Well, my cat is no longer bulimic.

Speaking of vomit, Tom Cruise on Oprah made me a little ill. I realized I can't stand either of them. They don't kick puppies, but talk about overblown icons who don't really reinvent themselves. And they'd keep my scotch cold. (Yes, I know Oprah is a superheroine and has done so much for the world. She just makes me gassy).

Back to staring at Matthew Settle. So nice to see a guy who doesn't put himself on the cross every chance he gets. That's my malicious gossip of the day and you know what I mean...

No comments: