Monday, May 19, 2008

It's Official: Teri Hatcher Has Ruined My Life

For the following reasons:

1. She married Jon Tenney, Dish's supreme crush since Equal Justice.
2. She got to be a part of the man-sandwich deliciousness that is Tango & Cash.
3. That squeaky bubble gum voice is like the Pied Piper.
4. She has made an art out of stumbling, which has always been Dish's forte. No one sends glassware crashing to the floor better than I do.
5. Lois & Clark--well, actually scratch that. Dean Cain does nothing for Dish.
6. She gets to revive her career in Desperate Housewives. There is no one more desperate or domestic than Dish.
7. She's a brunette, which is so much more sought after than red hair (you can disagree but you'd be wrong).
8. She was on the Ellen DeGeneres show and Dish has never had the pleasure.
9. She's probably met Duran Duran though no evidence as yet.
10. Her name is often in the New York Times Crossword puzzle, reminding me of her treachery.

And the worst of all offenses:

Without even the slightest effort, she got to make out with Gale Harold.

(Disclaimer: This is not life-ending since Dish prefers Gale over that snoresville plumber/ carpenter she married on the show)

4 comments:

J.J. said...

Hey.......You Dish,
I don't get what the world sees in her! To me her acting is a real "hatchet job"!

Dish said...

I don't get it either!!!! The only, only, only thing I'll allow her is that she gives every woman hope that over 40 female life can flourish (though I get the same thing from Felicity Huffman).

And another thing: She got PAID PAID PAID to kiss Gale Harold. I would PAY (only 100$ b/c I'm poor and it would go to charity) just to get a handshake from him, of course with the option to thumbwrestle.

Dish said...

Ooops, I forgot she also wrote that book about being sexually abused, which is very serious and makes it possible for victims to end their silence. Dish applauds this and shouldn't criticize her...And yet, I suddenly can't find the delete button.

Anonymous said...

i think gale herold is hot