Monday, May 26, 2008

Two Degrees of Separation from Gale Harold

In my idle hours, I calculated how--thanks to Sin City and its star studded cast--I am only two degrees from Gale Harold. Here's how:

This strange universe allows two aliens such as me and Frank Miller to be acquainted (I'm ashamed to admit I begged him to set me up with OMP Bruce Willis, but it was a weak moment. I should have said Benicio Del Toro instead). In Sin City, he co-directed Carla Gugino, who acted with GH in Suddenly, Last Summer.

If you want the scenic route: My brother went to Vassar with Jon Tenney and they acted together in a dreadfully boring play where Jon played God and Patrick played the devil (true to life?). After a long nap, I'm sure I met Jon, but had an obsession with Nick Rhodes that blinded me from noticing real life images. Jon married Teri Hatcher, who then kissed GH on Desperate Housewives.

I wish I could say I'd spent Monday in a more interesting way. Went through my allotted Netflix so as far as entertainment goes, I'm f*cked.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

actually, jon played the devil and patrick played god

-- admirer of both

Dish said...

Doh! Oops. I was so asleep during the play!