Saturday, May 31, 2008

Two Princes...

Duran Duran is in Central Park Tonight! It's the only thing Dish is looking forward to in life. After this, there's nothing so Le Bon better not cancel due to predicted t-storms. Who cares if a little lightning hits the keyboard and singes Nick's nostril hair? I get electrified just watching them rock out on stage. In any case, I'm there with my slicker and roast beef sandwich.

The only problem is: General Seating sucks. Last time I did that--other than on SouthWest Airlines--was in Paris, at Duran Duran's Big Thing concert at Bercy. Five hours early and 20 y.o. old, I was plowing down 12-y.o. third-tier Duranie bitches to get my seat next to an amp, which gave me permanent damage in my left ear. What I do for love. But now, 20 years later, I haven't got time for the pain so will arrive an hour early for a nosebleed seat. I can see sh*t anyway. I just pray for no cancellation.

2 comments:

J.J. said...

Two "OLD" Princes! Ha Ha..... How were your Gods??

Dish said...

HAHAHA! They rocked hard, though my stomach can't take celebs up close!