Friday, May 09, 2008

Gone Baby Gone

1. The scent of Satan
2. The smell emanating from a jar of Gulden's
3. My cat's litter box
4. The quality of my master's thesis

You can guess the unifying factor. Just like the consistency of Dish's brain matter while re-entering the online dating world. Too fast, to be sure. As I watched Gone Baby Gone this evening, I saw one of my past would-be online suitors gallivanting across the screen--with lines! I yelped. And then wished I'd pursued that avenue just so that I could have visited him on the set, so that I could be near Casey Affleck. Not that I even notice Casey Affleck ever. But he was good in this, and I must give his brother props. It wasn't a stinky movie, though as expected, Morgan Freeman gave an annoying speech about life and how to survive. I hate that b-tard ever since he left "The Electric Company." My childhood and adolescence cut short by Driving Miss Lazy. And yet, I'll be the first to rent The Bucket List.

No comments: