Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Ps. I Love You at 5:30 a.m. or Stars with Freaky Teeth

Humbling but true. Dish did not close the eyes last night or this morning so I popped in Ps. I Love You. Honest to blog (a line in Juno that no teenager says--just call me Dish Placebo), it wasn't the worst, though Dish blubbered all the way through it for obvious reasons. Hillary was believeable as a hot young widow as she journeys through her grief. A girly sob-fest but lovely. Usually, I don't feel Hillary's sexiness, but here, she and Gerard have sizzling chemistry. Well, Gerard would have hot chemistry with the shriveled up uneaten red pepper in my fridge. If you're in the mood to salivate over Gerard Butler and Howard Dean Morgan (or whatever) and see Hillary Skank in a sexy role, put in on your queue.

The only thing that scares me about Hillary and Julia Stiles is they both have scary teeth. See below.

Those canines could slash your carotid in the middle of the night. When they smile, I want to hide. Can't you see them ripping flesh with those chompers?

No comments: