Friday, August 15, 2008

Do I Have To?

Pssst. I have a date with Tom in about 45 minutes. I *don't* want to go. In fact, I've revived Librarian Dish to frighten him away--replete with unflattering clothes and hair pulled back tight in a bun. I almost donned my glasses but that would be overkill. Hee hee. My professional opportunities of late have me grounded in the world of gay men. And that's where I want to stay. No swoony, kissy, footsy, so-what-was-your-childhood like nonsense or relationship hassles. Later tonight, I'm in luck because Queer As Folk is on Logo at 3:30 a.m. I'm so there even though I own every episode. But first, I'll sit through Brideshead Revisited (Mini's choice). Oh wait, I'm sure that's full of gay boys...Never mind!

2 comments:

J.J. said...

Did you make it through "Brideshead"? I could only take an hour and then I was out of there!! Such beautiful crap!! I believe it's the first time that Emma disappointed "JJ".

Dish said...

If YOU didn't like it, I definitely won't go near it! Thank GAWD! I was already tired last night and BR would have sent me over the edge into boringtown.