Saturday, August 09, 2008

What Would Brian Kinney Do?

OMG, John Edwards had an affair? Another politician behaving badly? Shocking! Dish is so over this story since Page Six and National Enquirer called it 500 years ago. Did anyone believe me then? My respects to Bernie Mac who I always thought was clever. Very sad when the talented and the good die too soon.

Now onto narcissistic affairs--Dish had a date with a "Tom" last night. He was nice, attractive, but I might chew through him in five minutes. Dating again feels wrong and yet I will attend to this new list of suitors anyway. How does this relate to celebrities?

Welcome to my nightmare. After drifting off to Steven Seagal's The Glimmerman, I dreamt I left Tom on the street and went to my building. He followed me, did a Dustin Hoffman "DDDDDIIIIIISSSSSSHHHHHHH" on the glass window and tried to break into my apartment. So, needing sanctuary, I packed a suitcase, went to the airport and flew to Georgia. Who was there to pick me up but Justin and Brian from Queer As Folk! Justin was pissy as he drove because Brian was paying attention to me. Brian said, "It'll be all right."

I woke up and figured that Brian Kinney would waste 0 brain cells on any of this.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Brian said, "It'll be all right."

Brian is very protective like that. *nods head firmly*

I've had a couple of Brian/Gale dreams, but unfortunately not the kind I would like. :)

Dish said...

Well, then I wish on you many Brian/Gale dreams. I've only had three but they are super fun!

He's even taller in my dreams than on TV.