Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Present in Her Pastels

Dish is officially on board the Obama train thanks to Hillary's amazing speech. Though shivering with a fever, I was warmed by her "sisterhood of the traveling pantsuits" remark and will do whatever she wants. She addressed her angry supporters--me--and made it clear why I have to vote for Obama. [superficial aside: who thought ANYONE could look fetching in orange? Hillary blossoms in her pastels.] While her pissed off tone often worked against her, it was exactly what the floor needed last night. Liked too how she acknowledged that McCain was her friend. This is business, not personal. Well, maybe a little personal.

More on celebrity stuff after I view Wake, which promises me a little Gale Harold. First, work and sweating out this boogie fever.

No comments: