Thursday, August 14, 2008

In the Caniston

It's laughable how the media plays up Jennifer Aniston's pathetic love life. If they only knew how hoards of Jennifers live and breathe and are relieved to unload another loser. There's yoga, reading scripts, hanging out with friends who have outlived all the bad relationships, and maybe, an edgy comeback when you become wrinkly and can kinda pull off Helen Mirren sexiness. I'll wait for that and avert my eyes as the dorks pass through.

How could one seriously date chick-magnet singers anyway? They're the worst kind of investment. Think of the flaming pustules oozing from their orifices. I'd totally coat myself in Purrell first. Celebrity dating seems like the New York Buffet only more agonizing because it's in public. I live in dread of running into Ex-BFs 1, 6, 9, 12, 15, 16 on the street, and I'm thankful that I'm no one and don't have to read about them in the papers...

No comments: