Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Notes on Last Night's Television

The Closer: Love how within four minutes we see Detective Sanchez topless. Two topless men in consecutive episodes. Dt. Sanchez is a dish, ever since Under Siege. He can't help himself even when he's covered in blood. And are you noticing how Fritz seems to accompany Brenda on all her cases now? What's up? Does the FBI really do that? I'm not complaining at all (except for the hint of middle-aged faux-hawk). I would love for the show to be all about Fritz.

Tennis: Too much pomp and not enough sweat and temper tantruming, I got bored. Waiting for Nadal and Venus to spice things up.

Democratic Convention: Tunned in just as Ted Kennedy made his speech. He is the first politician Dish ever got into. I adored his passion and gift of gab, which so few politicians possess nowadays. Even though he has made major mistakes, I'm sad for him and his family.

The Hills: Didn't even make the cut. Yay, me!

No comments: