Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday Truth or Isn't She Lovely?

Billy Joel is not my fave, but I adore "Allentown," which is playing. No clue what the song is about--some coal mine stuff, people treated unfairly, Pennsylvania. It's deep, I'm sure. I'm not into his freaky life, the young wife, though unlike Perez Hilton, I think his daughter Alexa is gorgeous, talented, and more striking than either of her parents.

In other news, "Tom" is proving to be a font of celebrity info. Dish is still not into dating. I'm like a cat being pulled into a full bathtub, but Tom has compensated with the truth about: Harry Connick, Jr. and James Gandolfini. Maybe dating a public person could be beneficial. The key to my heart is extensive name-dropping and brushes with stardom. Thanks to Tom, I'm much closer to having Julia Roberts as my best friend. And this weekend, I'll watch Copycat with new eyes. First things first, I'll satisfy my girl-crush on Jacqueline Bissett with Rich and Famous. Why do I think Candice Bergen goes topless in this? Not that this feature helps my enjoyment. But it doesn't hurt either.

No comments: