Sunday, June 06, 2010

Over Hill and Gale

Thank the Goddess for Google alerts. I need to know whenever Gale Harold is on television. Sadly, due to my busy schedule, I missed Gale's recent appearance on CSI:NY. Never fear, as everyone slumbered, Dish tiptoed to her computer, flipped on Hulu and viewed His Perfect-Haired Highness playing a wacky professor who harbors a biological weapon. An injured Gary Sinise watched Professor Gale being evil in an oh-so-subtle homage to Rear Window. Gale strapped on a gas mask and injected a bird with something bad--leaving shades open for all to see. I know academics have sh&t for brains but somehow Gale made it work. Most important, he looked amazing. His hair was a little short for Dish's taste (which involve Season Five of QAF). Still, I won't quibble.

I know I should address the integrity of Gale's work. There was a moment at the end of the episode when I believed he really was a crazy academic and the brilliance freaked me out.

5 comments:

DM said...

Let's see: Dish is engaged to an academic, has parents who are academics, and calls them what??? Does Dish want to elaborate and dig herself out of this?

Dish said...

Oops, I didn't mean you or TG, just all the other ones. You know who I mean.

Anonymous said...

If you were part of the Live Journal QAF fandom, you'd never miss anything Gale-related, because we cover it all. For instance, today, Sunday, June 6th, we have pictures galore of the event Gale was part of last night in Orange County. He looks great! :)

Dish said...

Thanks, Anonymous! This is great information. I will sign up immediately!

Anonymous said...

I believe Dish meant academics in TV and movies. Fictional characters : )