Wednesday, June 02, 2010

Where's the Telethon for the BP Spill, George?

In a different life, Dish worked for BP Oil. They were nice to me, and the offices were plush--the only good part about living in Cleveland. Aside from the usual condescension toward assistants, I basked in a world of friendly workers. I even went to the 40+th floor where God Almighty himself resided. As the oil gushes into the Gulf, I can only think: Screw the scientists and BP. We need the brilliance and testosterone of James Cameron. Only Hollywood can stop this crisis so let's leave it to the professionals.

It's official: I'm over Fergie the former Duchess of York. The I-was-drunk-and-only-trying-to-raise-money-for-a-friend seems like a steaming pile to me. If I had 40K, I wouldn't give it to a friend. I would keep it. That $$$ is mine, especially if I'm broke. Surely, the Royal Gingie could've steered herself in a better direction all along. She keeps getting caught doing silly things so I'm done.

No comments: