Thursday, December 30, 2010

50 Million Dollars!

If a wife gets screwed over in love, she might as well get tons of money, especially if she's helped amass the fortune. I'm glad Kelsey Grammer wasn't smart enough to have a prenup after two failed marriages. Going into his fourth, still no prenup. I hate that I still love to watch Frasier!

Dish spent the day treating a sinus infection with antibiotics. Modern medicine baffles me but I'm thankful for its miracles. That said, taking these strange pills involved grueling hours of paranoia, psychosomatic symptoms, and euphoria that I can now stand up without getting dizzy. Poor JJ had to deal with diva-like behavior yesterday with my inability to lie back for hair washing.

No one got engaged or pregnant today.

2 comments:

dishbrother said...

Love the diva-like behavior!

Anonymous said...

diva diva diva like duran duran duran