Wednesday, December 01, 2010

The Wind Beneath Our Wings

Happy birthday to Bette Midler! She sings like a bird and does good deeds for Mother Earth. Please make The First Wives Club II!

The Post reports that CNN's Parker and Spitzer are feuding. Parker hates that Spitzer takes center stage. Well, if that's true, she needs to do something wild and crazy: like release a sex tape or boink a high school senior. Respectable doesn't fly anymore.

Dish is sleep deprived, as usual. Maybe I could talk to Paul Weston from In Treatment. Last night's session with Adele floored me. Such chemistry between them. Those shrinkies do love to push the envelope--and fantasize about removing panties. Freud would be proud. I'm sure he'd have his own reality show.

4 comments:

DBSK said...

Love Bette in Hocus Pocus!!

Anonymous said...

The Divine Miss M was at her best in Big Business along Lily Tomlin.

John Haracopos said...

Bette's best were "The Rose" & "For The Boys"

I know most will disagree with J.J. on this but I love Elliot Sptizer!!! He is one of my heros except for the fact that he apologized for banging Miss Dupree on the tax payers buck!!! I'm happy to pay for political sex at anytime!!! If we could get the uptight, bible-beating republicans laid a little more often they might just get their noses out of other peoples business!!!!!
How did a bright, average looking guy like Elliot wind up with such a mud-hen of a wife anyway?? I'd be gettin' some on the side too!!!

Dish said...

I'm *sure* uptight, bible-beating republicans are getting laid plenty and often and illegally. Agree with you to some extent--liked Spitzer as a politician but now he just seems like another jerky narcissist and it's so apparent on this show. He is transparent and I have no respect for him. His wife should have ditched him. She'd be pretty if she didn't have this egotistical anchor sucking the life out of her. Though who knows, different strokes.