Sunday, December 19, 2010

Sunday Brunch

Can you believe the tabloids are still obsessed with Miley Cyrus's bong activities? And the media is going batsh*t over Ryan and Scarlett having lunch in NYC yesterday. This is not big news.

Perezhilton.com reports that Liz Hurley already split with a cheating boyfriend. He did look like a tool. But two breakups in one year. My head spins for Liz. That's why she needs Hugh Grant back in her life. Together, they could reemerge into the star-o-sphere like a geyser of lusciousness. I smell a comeback!

There is speculation that Burlesque may have bribed its way into a Golden Globe nomination. I haven't seen this flick but the nomination does seem a bit suspicious--like giving Glitter the gold. Even the trailer looks bad. I'll say a thousand hail marys for dissing Cher.

Off to run my lard-ass into the ground.

No comments: