Thursday, December 16, 2010

It's Jon Tenney's Birthday!!!

The tears well up in Dish's eyes, remembering her days as a temp in Cleveland (days from hell). All I had was The New York Times, my spacious apartment and my Equal Justice, starring the ever-spectacular Jon Tenney. Imagine the goosebumps when I called Dishbrother to say how much I loved this new actor on EJ. He groaned and said, "I know Jon. You've MET him." If only Dish had remembered! Since then I had the pleasure of meeting my idol a few times and he's as nice as you think he would be. Happy Birthday, Jon!

Now back to salacious gossip--rumors abound that Dexter's Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter split because of potential something-something b/w MCH and Julia Stiles (scary teeth). On-set romances are BS. At 16, I played Mrs. Waters in Tom Jones--the sexiest part in a play--and licked chicken grease off my fingers in front of an audience. The whole time I wished that Tom Jones, my son, would fall in love with me. Never happened. Michael, Jennifer, and Julia are blindingly attractive and talented, so I understand the groping. I'm just bitter.

RIP for Blake Edwards, legendary director who brought us Julie Andrews boobies in S.O.B., among other movies.

Ps. One month from today, Dish will be married.

3 comments:

DishBrother said...

Uh, Julie Andrews' boobies appeared in S.O.B. And they were spectacular.

Dish said...

Ugh! I always make that mistake. Changed it!

DM said...

Could the two of you discuss something more "appropriate"?