Friday, December 03, 2010

Get The Hell Off My Plane!

Very little angers me about celebrities but I draw the line at phone-throwing, rudeness to the little people and acting out on a plane. I've cut off Russell Crowe, Andy Roddick and now Josh Duhamel, who was ejected from a plane for not turning off his cell (and being dicky to flight attendants).

Today's beef: I don't buy that Robert Pattinson and Kristen Stewart are dating. Their romance seems too convenient to me, a way to fend off amorous fans. All these pics of them canoodling--FAKE to Dish. Just as I don't buy the Zac Efron and Vanessa Hudgens. Young people in the limelight don't stay together that long or carry on stable relationships for years at a time. They ride a roller coaster of hookups, breakups, drama, secret craziness, habits and more hookups. I call BS on all of it. Better yet, I'm thinking everyone's gay!

Maybe that's an overreaction since I have a confession. After months of naysaying, I'll admit, I've been secretly watching The A-list: New York ALL SEASON LONG and cannot wait for every episode. It's sad, it's terrible, but these vindictive queens are my life.

Dish had a slight nervous breakdown yesterday and found comfort in Season 6 of Sex and the City. As I watched, I realized with a thunderbolt that I'm marrying Harry Goldenblatt (only TG has full head of hair and is painfully handsome). I'm just as uptight as Charlotte (except much messier) and he's the voice of reason. How lucky am I that someone puts up with all my sh*t?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Concerning the last paragraph, tell us more about TG.

Dish said...

Regarding TG, several have said TG looks like Sean Penn and I totally see it. In addition to being an intellectual, he makes me laugh every day and makes the best coffee. As we know, Dish is insane and he doesn't seem fazed by it (he might be a little crazy too). He's in a whole new league of greatness from what Dish was used to in a spouse.

Anonymous said...

Has Dish been married before? Perhaps to a celebrity? Maybe many times? But if actually married to a celebrity she wouldn't be a celbriholic. Tell all.

Dish said...

Dish has never been married to a normal human much less a star (the reference to spouse meant more the millions of ExBFs). Re: my liaisons with stars--Was BFFs with a celebrity in childhood (I have the letters to prove it) and did go out on a couple dates with a celebrity. No making out or anything romantical, though (maybe a hand on my thigh). It's a relationship that would never work. I'd be too adoring and put up with all kinds of manure!