Wednesday, December 22, 2010

What Do You Think Happened?

Regarding Lindsay Lohan and the staffer at Betty Ford, well, I'm sorry but it's all too suspicious that bad things keep happening to LL. If you see someone else drinking, go to another place. If a crazy staffer comes at you, get help or back down (and call the authorities). My personal feeling is that LL should be sent to fight in Afghanistan. That might put her life into real perspective.

Speaking of perspective, Dish woke up right as Obama signed the bill for repealing Don't Ask, Don't Tell. So glad I didn't miss this moment. The day just got better and better with news that actor-turned-director David Schwimmer is going to be a father. I sang from the rooftops and skipped over to Babys R Us to buy a present. Not really. It's the best thing he's done since Friends, though I have yet to see that running movie.

Now finally, what about these Spiderman mishaps. There's not enough money you could pay me to risk my life. I get the feeling Broadway actors can be treated like cattle so this is quite a blow. Maybe the actors should just...well...act and not do all these stunts.

2 comments:

dishbrother said...

Dish - You woke up at 9:35AM?

DM said...

She only meant this metaphorically--as in, woke up from concentrating on work! Duh.