Wednesday, December 08, 2010

Name Changing

If Katy Perry can change her name after marriage, so can Dish. The more I'm counseled to keep my name for professional reasons, the more I say, "I don't wanna!" Much thinking went into this decision, and the stars helped me. Look at Puff Daddy. He's been Diddy, P. Diddy and Carmella Divine but do we care? Courtney Cox easily transitioned to Courtney Cox Arquette and my name will stay the same length. What's more frightening is the amount I just spent at Sephora on "wedding makeup." Kat Von D puts out a nice lipstick. Frighteningest: the number of celebrities with fragrances at Duane Reade--Antonio Banderas, Halle Berry, Britney Spears, Tim McGraw, Faith Hill, Jessica Simpson. I don't want to smell like any of these people.

Racy pics of Christina Aguilera leak out to fuel her current media blitz: divorce, new romance, potential rerelease of "Bionic," Burlesque. She's very talented, blows Britney out into space talent-wise, but I don't think it'll help. No one remembers that she's the other pop tart who made out with Madonna. Except Dish.

No comments: