Sunday, December 19, 2010

Countdown to Matrimony: Wedding Movie #3

How to Marry a Millionaire: Of course, I’d choose this because these babes knew how to marry and strategize. At fourteen, Dish had grand plans to marry John Taylor of Duran Duran. That blond vixen Amanda De Cadenet beat me to it and I don’t think I’ve fully recovered. I would have been set, married to a millionaire even if his star has faded and I would have had to deal with his nasty coke habit in the 80s/90s. Okay, Dish went off on a bitter tangent there. What kind of golddigger would I be if not to honor three great film divas: Lauren Bacall, Betty Grable and Marilyn Monroe who are blessed with the goddess-given right to go after men with money. With her comedic timing and insouciance, Marilyn steals this movie outright from the other starlets. Marilyn 4ever!!!

No comments: