Tuesday, December 14, 2010

More Splits!

Poor Liz Hurley gets upstaged as two more big Hollywood splits happen: Ryan Reynolds and Scarlett Johansson; Michael C. Hall and Jennifer Carpenter.

The former I could have predicted but the latter makes me sad. As TG and I watched the Dexter finale, I noticed how worn and stringy Jennifer looked, like they had a baaaad year outside of filming. No amount of makeup in the world can hide major stress.

More announcements: According to People, Julia Roberts has potty mouth (another reason why she and I should be best friends). As I watch Eat Pray Love on my mini-break, I can't help but feel Billy Crudup is the best one in flick. And my love for James Franco seems to be disintegrating. I like the General Hospital thing. The singing, moviemaking, writing and just generally being weird, well, he seems out of control. Though I'm sure I could be coaxed to worship him again.

My next challenge: 30 days before my wedding, I'm thinking of watching a wedding themed movie each day. I'd have to start December 17.

2 comments:

WriteShot said...

Dish, YES! Please do watch the wedding movies. I will retweet your reviews and post them on my blog, as I have recently been given a kick in the butt to get my blog going again. xo

HersheyKiss said...

I'm delighted to know that Ryan is available!