Monday, December 20, 2010

Countdown to Matrimony: Wedding Movie #4

Sex and the City: The Movie—Since someone recently called me a “Carrie bride,” I had to watch this candy even though it makes no sense. Big’s attack of nerves is weird and why would Carrie make such a public spectacle of herself by flinging her bouquet at him? They’d been blissful for the last three years and it all struck me as crazy. Of course, the whole Charlotte having diarrhea in Mexico kills me, too. The color in this flick is exquisite, the New Yorkness is beyond lovely, and Jennifer Hudson is an underused delight. In the end, Carrie winds up doing the opposite of yours truly: Goes from big wedding to City Hall. At first, Dish opted for a City Hall wedding but somehow my idea exploded. Then again, I’ve been out of the spotlight for too long. Sometimes a girl just needs a big wedding!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is it possible that Duran Duran will show for the wedding? Make it happen!

Dish said...

Wouldn't that be amazing? Dishbrother tried to get a Duran to call me on my 40th birthday but "they don't do that." But with a new album coming out, they'd get stunning publicity at this event.

Anonymous 2 said...

Pleeeeeze DD

Anonymous said...

If they don't show, they are tools.