Friday, December 17, 2010

Happy Anniversary to Dish and TG!

A year ago, Dish went to JFK to pick up TG, after not having seen him for twenty-six years. 30 days from now, I'll be sashaying down the aisle to Duran Duran's "Rio," collecting my gold band and filing a new tax form--among many other benefits. TG gets shy about my mentioning him but Tough Bananas--he's made me so happy. Happy Anniversary, TG!

Speaking of weddings, all of Jessica Simpson's exes are engaged as Tony Romo pooped the question to his lady love Candice Crawford (sister to brother bland Chase). Also, there are rumors of a Brangelina wedding next month. Like Perez Hilton, I don't believe it. If it's true, how dare they steal my thunder!

2 comments:

HersheyKiss said...

Happy Anniversary!

Anonymous said...

I think the expression is: "Tough turnips." Happy Anniversary!