Friday, December 31, 2010

New Year's Resolutions!

Dish isn't making any this year. 2011 is too unique, so I will forego listing ways to improve myself. My mantra is what Mark Darcy says to Bridget Jones: I like you very much just as you are.

But John Cougar and Elaine Mellencamp no longer do. This twenty-year marriage is over, though they had a good run. Surprisingly, Sebastian Bach will also be divorcing his wife.

The sad things stars do: 1. Brooke Mueller making out with Dave Navarro in Aspen. If you're going to make out with pathetic people, find a dive bar and sit in the back where no one can see you. This will not make Charlie jealous. 2. Kevin Smith won't do press for his new movie Red State because of some beef with the media. I used to like Kevin Smith and his movies, but he's resembling an overgrown child who's peaked. Redemption is always an option.

Happy New Year!!!

5 comments:

dishbrother said...

Happy New Year, Dish!!

Anonymous said...

Where's the wedding movie? We love your reviews. They are sparkling. O yes, happy new year.

Dish said...

Happy New Year, DB! And Anonymous, I'll do two movies today. I have been obsessed with Say Yes to the Dress so am off track.

HersheyKiss said...

Happiest of New Years!

Dish said...

Right back at you, Hershey!